Activated by the ewool PRO technology, this liner is by far the most powerful heated vest on the market. This vest created for professionals is made strong for heavy use. The MUSKE Heated Vest is designed to comfortably fit under any jackets.
In addition to the internal 60W ewool Lithium Battery (included), the auxiliary cable can be plugged into other 12V DC power sources or an additional external battery.
Charging this vest is hassle-free because there is no need to remove the internal battery to charge it. Just plug-in the vest using its charging port (the charger is included).
The control button allows you to adjust the temperature and read the charging level, anytime.
Fire up your MUSKE heated vest and feel the full heat in just 3 seconds.
Designed in Canada to withstand extreme cold - The warmest heated vest in the world.
What’s the difference between yours and others on the market?
- A lot more powerful (45 W vs 7 W of power). Very, very warm!
- Full coverage of heating panels vs just a few square inches.
- Warm-up in less than 10 seconds instead of over 5 minutes.
- Very simple to operate and the control button location is easily accessible even under any jackets, rain coat or safety vest.
- Hassle-free charging. You charge the vest. No need to remove the battery.
- Powered by standard 12 V DC current. The vest could be powered by an internal battery and/or any 12v DC external source (12v DC harness sold separately).
- Made rugged for heavy use. Washable and waterproof.
- Designed and tested in Canada.
How to measure
- Shoulder: Measure shoulder to shoulder across the front chest, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- Chest: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- Hips: Measure around the natural hip line, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.