Keep the heat going with our powerful 12V (60W) portable and rechargeable ewool® Lithium Battery.
To use it, simply plug the ewool® Battery into the ewool® PRO Heated Vest from the plug inside the internal battery pocket or on the 12V DC auxiliary powers source cable located in the front of the vest.
Enjoy hours of much needed heated comfort. For regular use, the battery lasts all day. For heavy use, easily add battery life to your ewool® PRO Heated Vest by getting an additional ewool® Lithium Battery. Simply connect the two (2) 60W ewool® Lithium Batteries using the ewool Power Splitter Cable (sold separately).
The 60W ewool® Lithium Battery model comes with a one USB port to charge you devices such as cell phones and 4 led lights to easily read battery life.
What’s the difference between yours and others on the market?
- A lot more powerful (45 W vs 7 W of power). Very, very warm!
- Full coverage of heating panels vs just a few square inches.
- Warm-up in less than 10 seconds instead of over 5 minutes.
- Very simple to operate and the control button location is easily accessible even under any jackets, rain coat or safety vest.
- Hassle-free charging. You charge the vest. No need to remove the battery.
- Powered by standard 12 V DC current. The vest could be powered by an internal battery and/or any 12v DC external source (12v DC harness sold separately).
- Made rugged for heavy use. Washable and waterproof.
- Designed and tested in Canada.
How to measure
- Shoulder: Measure shoulder to shoulder across the front chest, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- Chest: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- Hips: Measure around the natural hip line, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.