This ewool Power Harness lets you safely connect your MUSKE Heated Vest to the 12V battery on your vehicle, boat, Motorcycle or snowmobile.
A built-in safety fuse protects against surges to ensure your safety while out on a ride.
What’s the difference between yours and others on the market?
- A lot more powerful (45 W vs 7 W of power). Very, very warm!
- Full coverage of heating panels vs just a few square inches.
- Warm-up in less than 10 seconds instead of over 5 minutes.
- Very simple to operate and the control button location is easily accessible even under any jackets, rain coat or safety vest.
- Hassle-free charging. You charge the vest. No need to remove the battery.
- Powered by standard 12 V DC current. The vest could be powered by an internal battery and/or any 12v DC external source (12v DC harness sold separately).
- Made rugged for heavy use. Washable and waterproof.
- Designed and tested in Canada.
How to measure
- Shoulder: Measure shoulder to shoulder across front chest keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- Chest: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- Hips: Measure around the natural hip line, allowing the tape measure a to sit comfortably.